Tuesday 19 May 2009

Bloomin' Rain

It's been bucketing down today. Great weather for staying home and playing with fabric. I've been making flowers. All these have been made from leftovers and scraps. Some have been made from fabric dyed with the new Dylon Dyes.
















This lot need to have their inner blooms attached. I may just add beads.





















I have made a heap of these. They just need to be fluffed and the brooch backs attached. Barbie will look like a supermodel wearing these.







Click here to return to website.

2 comments:

bubbachenille said...

Oh I thought they were going to be for your tree jumper !

Helen said...

oooh very nice rainy days flowers Miss Trish. There's a pic of you over on my blog with Jussy fron MixTape - too funny! Thanks so much for your laughter and positivity ...even on a rainy day.

xh