Saturday 27 June 2009

Tree Jumper Update





This is my tree. The one I have been allocated to Jazz up as part of the Jumpers and Jazz Festival in Warwick.












These are my Recycled Jeans that I have dyed, using Dylon's new dyes, and started to redesign for the tree.








And this is is the start of me cutting out some stencils which I plan to embellish the jeans with.












Where am I going with this? Honestly I have no idea other than I have to incorporate some fringing, donated by Bubba Chenille, to the jeans. Why I hear you ask? The gallery asked about 10 days ago for some info that could be included on the official tag. I used the 'fringing' concept in the title. Nothing like working backwards to spark some creativity. I will be doing some serious Jean Jazzing over the next couple of days.











No comments: