Tuesday 12 July 2011

More Faux Crazy Patch

Had a few people message me wanting to see more of the Faux Crazy Patch Angels. DSCF7532

Unfortunately they haven’t earned their wings yet so I can’t show you the finished pieces but I can show more images of the stitching.DSCF7533

The pencil guidelines rinse right out at the end.DSCF7535

I’ll also add a few bead embellishments before I make them up.DSCF7536

I have a few more stitched fronts to complete before I get down to the assembly stage. Sitting here isn’t getting me any closer to being finished, so Bye for now.

3 comments:

Wallis said...

Beautiful embroidery

Dianne said...

I love the free style of embroidery you have done here, Trish. The background fabric is gorgeous too.

Rhonda said...

I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. So many different and wonderful things to look at.